Your First Look at The 2023 Volkswagen Tiguan
How to Find This Top Safety Pick and Award Winner at Your Local Volkswagen Dealer
Ever since its first domestic release back in 2009, the VW Tiguan has established itself as one of the most reliable SUVs under the Volkswagen banner. Drivers have always gravitated towards it because it delivers all the classic SUV staples, such as storage, versatility, and a ton of power under the hood.
Now that we’ve officially concluded 2022, it means that VW SouthTowne will be getting in loads of new cars for sale for the 2023 model year release. That includes sedans, compacts, SUVS, and, of course, the brand-new VW Tiguan for sale.
This vehicle is already making waves in the auto world having recently claimed the coveted accolade of Top Safety Pick+ from Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). Additionally, this new VW for sale has been tested and verified (Vincentric, LLC) to have a lower cost of ownership than the 2022 Toyota RAV4, one of the Tiguan’s main competitors.
Let’s get to know a little bit more about the 2023 VW Tiguan and how to take it for a spin at your local Volkswagen dealer here in Utah.
2023 VW Tiguan Main Specs
The 2023 VW Tiguan has a starting MSRP of $26,950 for the entry-level S trim, making it one of the most affordable new cars for sale on the market in the SUV class. It runs on a 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine, providing drivers with 184 horsepower and 221 lb-ft. of torque. However, drivers who opt for the top level SEL R-Line trim will get a 2.0L Turbo 8-speed automatic engine with 4MOTION® all-wheel drive, which comes in handy for tackling winter weather.
The VW Tiguan also does well when it comes to fuel economy, providing drivers with an estimated 22 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway. However, where the Tiguan really wins is in the storage space department. Owners of the new VW Tiguan for sale will get up to 73.4 cubic feet with the back seats folded down, which is more than enough to handle the largest of grocery runs.
2023 VW Tiguan Safety, Driver Assistance, and Infotainment Features
We’re not exaggerating when we say the new 2023 VW Tiguan is packed with features. The engineers and designers at Volkswagen pulled out all the stops when it came to making this the most advanced Tiguan yet. The following safety and driver assistance features are just a few reasons why the new Tiguan is ranked a top safety pick+ by the IIHS:
- Lane Assist
- Emergency Assist
- Front Assist
- Travel Assist
- Rear Traffic Alert
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Active Blind Spot Monitor
- Six Stability-Enhancing Systems
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Automatic Post-Collision Braking System
- Rear View Camera System
- Reinforced Safety Cage
- Intelligent Crash Response System (ICRS)
Additionally, the VW Tiguan SEL R-Line trim comes with a full suite of infotainment and convenience features that will make any workday commute or cross-country adventure an enjoyable experience. They include:
- 8″ touchscreen navigation with AM/FM/HD Radio
- App-Connect® smartphone integration (for compatible devices) via wireless & USB
- Fender® Premium Audio System with subwoofer
- Volkswagen Digital Cockpit Pro: 10.25″ configurable digital instrument display
- 2 front USB-C data ports and 1 rear USB-C charging port
- Park Assist w/ Park Distance Control, front and rear
- Remote engine start
- SiriusXM® (3-month trial subscription; requires acceptance of terms and conditions)
- 8-way power adjustable front seats with lumbar (driver side memory)
- Climatronic® Touch dual-zone automatic climate control w/2nd-Row air vents
- Multi-color adjustable ambient lighting
- Driving Mode Selection
The VW Tiguan Comes with an Industry-Leading Warranty
All our new cars for sale come with Carefree Coverage, which is a suite of coverages and services intended to keep your 2023 VW Tiguan in top condition. The coverages break down as follows:
- 2 yrs. Service – Scheduled Carefree Maintenance (2 years or 20,000 miles)
- 3 yrs. Help – Roadside Assistance (3 years or 36,000 miles)
- 4 yrs. Coverage – New Vehicle Limited Warranty (4 years or 50,000 miles)
- 5 yrs. Access – myVW Remote Access
Whenever you visit the Volkswagen service center, Carefree Coverage will appear in your records, making the process simple and easy.
How to Test Drive and Buy the VW Tiguan For Sale
Now that you know more about the 2023 VW Tiguan, the next step is to get you behind the wheel so you can see if this new VW for sale lives up to the hype. VW SouthTowne – your local Volkswagen dealer – is located at 11000 South 290 West in South Jordan. You can either stop by directly, contact us ahead of time by calling (801) 988-5825, or email us via the contact form on our website.
It’s also worth noting that we’re running a Sign Then Drive special at our dealership. This will enable you to get the new VW Tiguan for sale with $0 due at signing, $0 in deposits, and zero payments for the first four months of ownership.
Not yet in the market for the 2023 VW Tiguan? No problem! As the leading Volkswagen dealer in Utah, we carry a wide variety of new cars, used cars, and certified pre-owned vehicles that have undergone a 100+ point inspection. No matter what your budget is, we’re sure to be able to find the perfect VW for you and your family at VW SouthTowne!
0 comment(s) so far on Your First Look at The 2023 Volkswagen Tiguan